Welcome to The Estates at Acqualina, a celebration of art, architecture & life.
“The World’s Finest Residences”, from the grand formal entrance and the impressive lobbies designed by Karl Lagerfeld to the astonishing array of indoor and outdoor amenities...from the signature integration of modern and classic architecture to the exemplary services offered to the residents.
The Estates at Acqualina offers dramatically proportioned and exquisitely designed residences from three to seven bedrooms that features expansive terraces with breathtaking panoramic views of the city and the Atlantic Ocean.
Each estate in the sky will be delivered furniture ready, and equipped with the finest appliances, imported stone countertops, smart-home technology and 10-foot 6-inch ceilings. Each master suite will boast his and her bathroom suites with imported onyx countertops and walls and marble floors, a steam mist shower, a free-standing tub, an ocean-view shower and elaborate dressing rooms.
Ownership at The Estates ensures that residents will have access to the five-star amenities and services of the internationally acclaimed hospitality brand of the adjacent Acqualina Resort & Spa. The winner of a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star award as well as a AAA Five-Diamond Hotel award, Acqualina is one of only a select number of hotels worldwide to be honored with both distinctions. It has been recognized by TripAdvisor as the top luxury beachfront hotel in the continental United States.
The Estates at Acqualina is the ultimate expression of modern oceanfront living. Art, design, cuisine, fashion, recreation and entertainment come together in a supreme evocation of splendor by the sea.
- Private gated-community located in Miami’s Sunny Isles Beach, north of the five star Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach
- Construction begins: 4th quarter of 2017, Opening: End of 2020
- Residences, two-story single-family homes and penthouses with two to six bedrooms ranging in size from 2,800 to 15,000 square feet with extraordinary city and/or ocean views
- Expansive terraces framing immense living and entertainment areas boasting unprecedented amenities and modern luxuries including private saunas and spas as well as summer kitchens
- Over 10,000 square feet of amenities located in the building, including a private Speakeasy and Wine Room
- Access to Villa Acqualina, a 45,000-square-foot amenity building with a full floor of games, diversions and amusements designed to engage residents of all ages and interests
- 5.6 acres of private seaside oasis, beautifully curated gardens featuring multiple infinity pools, a FlowRider® for surfers, a basketball court, a romantic beachfront restaurant and bar, and 502 feet of Atlantic oceanfront
- Lobbies design by Karl Lagerfeld will further enhance the grandeur of two of the most important spaces at The Estates making it the first interior design project in the United States
- Residence will be delivered in furniture ready condition. Owners will be given the opportunity to work with a renowned Interior Design firm to select from tastefully composed palettes offering an uncompromising attention to detail and style
- 24-hour valet
- 24-hour security
- Resident concierge
- House Rolls Royce
- In-residence dining*
- Children’s programs*
- Nanny and child care*
- Pet care*
- Dry cleaning and laundry*
- Limousine and driver*
- ESPA spa*
The developer and owner of The Estates at Acqualina – a corporate affiliate of Eddie and Jules Trump.
Have developed a select number of luxury real estate properties, beginning in 1985 with the creation of the highly successful Williams Island. This community of eight high-rise towers, envisioned as a modern Mediterranean village with exclusive resort and club amenities, was one of the first developments of its kind in South Florida.
Subsequently, the company’s portfolio has been enlarged by the addition of Acqualina Resort & Spa and The Mansions at Acqualina, both located on the Atlantic Ocean in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, and by the development of Luxuria Residences in Boca Raton, Florida, in addition to extensive land holdings and developments in California.
- Year Built2021
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CitySunny Isles Beach
Amenities at The Estates at Acqualina
- Beachfront towel and lounge chair service
- Billiards room
- Bocce court
- Bowling alley with 4 lanes
- Children’s play area
- Direct beach access
- Dog park
- FlowRider® surfing simulator
- Formula One racing simulator
- Golf simulator
- Half-court basketball area
- Ice-skating rink
- Meditation areas
- Movie-screening theater
- Outdoor pool table
- Poolside and beachfront food & beverage service
- Private poolside cabanas
- Refreshment center
- Relaxation lounge
- Sculptured art gardens
- Soccer field
- Teen game area
- Walking and jogging trails
- Wall Street Trader’s Clubroom
- Zero-entry, infinity-edge and adults-only pools