Palazzo del Sol at Fisher Island was designed to be an ultra-luxe update on classic Mediterranean style, that honors tradition while respectfully breaking from it.
The crystal waters circling Fisher Island have influenced the design of Palazzo del Sol itself, with the building imagined as an extension of the nature that surrounds it.Whether you want private sanctuary or social revelry, extra-deep terraces set the stage for incredible sunset views over the glistening Atlantic and Biscayne Bay.
With the addition of specially crafted private elevators and curtain wall glass, sweeping beach, bay and city views await your every move.
Palazzo del Sol is a brilliant masterpiece of design and arquitecture and a wonderful place to live.
- ARCHITECT: Kobi Karp Architecture & Interior Design
- COMMON AREA DESIGNER: Antrobus + Ramirez
- UNIT DESIGNER: Augusto Busnelli
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT: Enea Garden Design
- LAND: 8.1 acres (PDS + PDL)
- STORIES: 10
- TOTAL UNITS: 47
- RESIDENTIAL UNITS:
- Residences: 3 - 7 bedroom units
- Lanai: 2 units with over 11’ ceilings
- West lanai with over 12,800 sq ft of terrace
- East lanai with over 3,700 sq ft of terrace
- Units A, B, & C: 28 units with approximately 10’ ceilings East, North or West exposure
- Units D & E: 10 combo units with approximately 10’ ceilings East, North or West exposure
- Penthouses + Rooftop: 3 penthouses with ceilings rising up to approximately 18’ East, North or West exposure
- Private elevator entrances with zero tolerance doors
- Panoramic water and city views
- Floor to ceiling glass window system by “Tecno Glass”
- Hurricane resistant windows and sliding glass doors
- “Lualdi” interior doors and hardware
- Water and mold resistant drywall with level 5 finish
- Sound attenuation with acoustic rating of STC 55 between units
- High efficiency HVAC with Nest thermostat and linear air diffusers
- “Apure” lighting systems design by “Porsche Design Studio”
- Floor plan customization and upgrades available thru ASR Interiors
- PDS signature golf cart
“BOFFI” XILA COLLECTION KITCHENS
- Three stone surfaces and cabinet door finishes to select from
- “Gaggenau” appliances
- “Sub-Zero” refrigeration and wine coolers
- “Blum” self-closing hardware
- “Boffi” Iceland stand-alone soaking tub designed by Piero Lissoni
- “Boffi” wall-mounted vanities
- “Starfire” glass vanity mirror with built-in LED lighting
- Statuary book-matched marble
- “Listone Giordano Oak Creta” wood flooring
- “Starfire” frameless glass shower doors and infinity floor drain
- “Dornbracht” rain shower and plumbing controls
- “Duravit” porcelain plumbing fixtures
- “Duravit” toilets with integrated bidet functions
- “Boffi” wall-mounted vanities with white Cristalplant counters
- “Starfire” frameless glass shower doors
- “Dornbracht” and “Duravit” plumbing fixtures
- Italian-quarried statuary marble
PENTHOUSE AND LANAI FEATURES
- Private zero edge stainless steel heated pools by “Bradford”
- Summer Kitchens (Penthouses and west lanai only)
- Outdoor entertaining spaces designed by Enzo Enea
- Private air-conditioned garage and air-conditioned storage
- Rooftop terraces with panoramic views (Penthouses only)
BUILDING SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Six-star multilingual full-service concierge
- Butler-staffed aperitivo bar and lounge
- Valet parking service with optional self-parking
- Fitness center designed by “The Wright Fit”
- Private massage rooms
- Hair and makeup salon
- State-of-the-art movie theater with superior sound quality and luxury seating
- Meeting room for 6-8 with video conferencing capabilities and integrated media systems
- Fur coat storage
- Children's playroom designed by “Kidville”
FISHER ISLAND SERVICES & AMENITIES
Fisher Island is a 216-acre private island resort community offering the most exclusive amenities in the southeastern United States. Anchored by the world-class Fisher Island Club, this 5-star resort recently completed an extensive $60 million renovation, including:
THE HISTORIC VANDERBILT MANSION
Built in 1935 to the design of famed Palm Beach architect Maurice Fatio, the Mansion is home to the Garwood Lounge, the City View Café, the Snooker Club, Café Tangier, the Library and the Ballroom.
THE FISHER ISLAND CLUB HOTEL
A member of "The Leading Hotels of the World", this 15-room boutique property boasts four historic cottages, six courtyard villas and a guest house with five junior suites.
This par 35 championship nine-hole golf course designed by P.B. Dye includes a double-ended driving range, putting green, clubhouse, pro shop and the Golf Grill.
THE TENNIS CENTER
This world-class tennis facility features 18 lighted courts, including 2 grass, 2 hard and 14 Hydro Har-Tru courts, as well as a pro shop.
The 24,000 square-foot Mediterranean-style spa retreat offers a full range of health and wellness services and body treatments, in addition to a state-of-the-art fitness center with personal training and aqua therapy.
Two marinas with over 100 slips: one residents-only marina and one deep-water marina accommodating yachts over 200 feet.
Fisher Island has over one mile of pristine white sand beaches, with a full-service beach at the Beach Club.
Seven unique dining establishments range from casual to elegant, for every palate and occasion: Beach Club, Café Porto Cervo, City View Café, Garwood Lounge, Golf Grill, Sunset Bar and La Trattoria.
A waterfront dining and retail destination set alongside the Island's resident marina. Town Center includes the Island Market, La Trattoria, Porto Cervo, Regions Bank and Rey's Dry Cleaners.
Located at the Tennis Center, this fully equipped corporate board room comfortably accommodates up to 40 people and is equipped with audio-visual technology.
There's something for everyone to enjoy at this community park, including a children's playground, exercise area, dog park, basketball court and volleyball court.
FISHER ISLAND DAY SCHOOL
This fully accredited private school currently has over 80 students enrolled in its toddler through fifth grade programs.
US POST OFFICE
FISHER ISLAND AUTO FERRY AND PUBLIC SAFETY
This facility operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
ANTROBUS + RAMIREZ
With a design relationship spanning multiple continents and companies, Antrobus and Ramirez have been recognized internationally for projects ranging from real estate to fashion.
Based in northern Italy, Augusto Busnelli has access to many of the country's unique artisanal resources, bringing a bespoke quality to all of his work.
The recipient of numerous national and international design awards, Pepe Calderin is recognized for his fresh, energetic and visionary approach to the design process.
- Year Built2016
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityFisher Island
Amenities at Palazzo del Sol
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Golf Course
- Pool is heated
- Private Beach
- Theater Room