1000 Museum, a one of a kind residential complex rivaled only by the likes of London’s One Hyde Park and New York’s One57.
One Thousand Museum was designed by the acclaimed architect Zaha Hadid. Baghdad-born Hadid is among history’s most celebrated architects and has won almost every architectural award from Singapore to London to Saudi Arabia including the Pritzker Prize in Architecture, the Stirling Prize (2010, 2011, 2014), and has been appointed Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire for her services to architecture. Her buildings are distinctively neofuturistic, characterized by the "powerful, curving forms of her elongated structures" with "multiple perspective points and fragmented geometry to evoke the chaos of modern life".
One Thousand Museum is a testament to Hadid’s style. It appears as a continuous piece of contemporary sculpture from the podium to the crown. The sensuous curves of its white exoskeleton create a dynamic contrast with the crystalline façade and define the unique shapes of magnificent private terraces.
One Thousand Museum is a six-star lifestyle within an exceptionally elegant private residential tower. Over 30,000 square feet of beautifully designed venues for swimming, sunning, socializing, fitness, and pampering cater to fewer than 100 residences, offering the luxury of abundant space.
One Thousand Museum’s limited collection of museum-quality residences includes duplex townhomes, half-floor residences, full-floor penthouses, and a single duplex penthouse; Interiors have been crafted with the finest finishes and features by an elite team of designers, including lighting artists and residential technology specialists.
One Thousand Museum overlooks Miami’s New Museum Park (formerly known as Bicentennial Park), home to the Peréz Art Museum Miami and the Frost Museum of Science, which is rapidly becoming one of Miami’s most prestigious cultural destinations.
- Architect: Zaha Hadid
- Developer: Gregg Covin and Louis Birdman
- Completion: 2016
- Stories: 62
- Total number of units: 83
- Unit Sizes: 5,380 - 16,470 Square feet (499 - 1,530 Square Meters)
- First residential tower in Florida with helipad
- Estate-size half-floor, full-floor, and duplex residences
- Multiple oversized balconies in every residence
- Ceiling heights from 10 feet to 20 feet in main living areas
- Floor-to-ceiling window walls
- Interior illumination featuring Kreon, designed by Uli Petzold
- Integrated home automation by Crestron
- Custom kitchens by Gatto Cucine with Gaggenau and Sub-Zero appliances
- Year Built2019
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
Amenities at One Thousand Museum
- 24/7 Security Personnel
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Aquatic Center
- On-site concierge
- Outdoor Pool & Recreational Terrace
- Private rooftop helipad
- Secure on-site parking
- Sky Lounge
- Valet Parking