Designed by a world-class team of leading architects, designers, and developers, Park Grove marries inventive modern design with the area’s rich cultural legacy, creating an ambiance that is as luxurious as it is relaxed. From its residences to its amenities and club, Park Grove offers the ultimate in serene bayfront living.
Elegant Modernism Above The Bay!
Building on Coconut Grove’s rich tradition of upscale bohemian living, Park Grove strikes a thoughtful balance between direct access to downtown Miami and a sense of serenity and separation. With its lush natural beauty, artistic legacy, and distinguished schools, the Grove has long been one of Miami’s most desirable neighborhoods. At Park Grove, every element—from architecture and art to landscape and interiors—exists in perfect harmony with the surrounding area.
At home, residents will enjoy world-class architecture by Rem Koolhaas and OMA, elegant modernist interiors by William Sofield, and inventive landscaping by Enzo Enea. From their bayfront homes and private gardens, they will be able to escape Miami’s irresistible energy. At Park Grove, the best of haute living, boating, high culture, a vibrant society, meets a relaxed artistic sensibility, making this a place where community is valued, but privacy takes precedence.
Biscayne Bay is at the heart of the Park Grove lifestyle, where life moves with the rhythm of the tides.
- 298 Luxury residences in three 20-story buildings rising to 256, 287 and 294 feet
- Towers are staggered so all have water views
- Tower 2 will be sold first follow by Tower 3 and approximately 18 months later Tower 1
- Towers 1 and 2 are almost shaped like a peanut
- Also includes four 2-story amenity buildings, 3-story bank and fitness center and 2-story office building
- Will be built in three phases
- Last high-rise development site that will ever be built in Coconut Grove
- Designed by World-Renowned architect Rem Koolhaas and OMA
- Lush Landscaped Gardens by Enzo Enea
- Lobbies and Amenity Area designed by William Sofield
- Expansive Bay and City Views
- Certified LEED ® Silver
- Artwork by Notable Sculptors and Artists
- Private Club to be Accessed by all Park Grove Residents
- Fitness Rooms, Reception, and Mail Room for each Residential Tower
- Completely finished units with buyers’ choice of finishes
- Interiors designed by William Sofield
- Italian Cabinetry with Glass Doors and Stone Countertops
- Sub-Zero / Wolf Appliances
- Tower 2: 12 ft ceilings and 20 ft wide balconies
ARCHITECTURE: OMA . REM KOOLHAAS
Founded in 1975 by Dutch architect Rem Koolhaas and partners, the Office for Metropolitan Architecture (OMA) has since become one of the world’s most revered architectural and urban design practices. In 2000, Koolhaas received the Pritzker Architecture Prize—the industry’s most prestigious award. In addition to designing some of the world’s most respected buildings, he is also the author of Delirious New York and S,M,L,XL, widely considered to be two of the most influential architecture books ever written. Along with partners Shohei Shigematsu, Ellen van Loon, Reinier de Graaf, Iyad Alsaka, and David Gianotten, Koolhaas has expanded OMA into a global powerhouse with offices in Rotterdam, New York, Beijing, Hong Kong, and Doha. The New York practice is led by Shohei Shigematsu, who joined OMA in 1998 and became a partner in 2008. Shigematsu oversees all of OMA’s projects in North America, including the development at Park Grove. Under his leadership, OMA has completed Milstein Hall at Cornell University, the National Beaux Arts Museum in Quebec City, and the Faena Arts Center in Miami Beach. Shigematsu has also led numerous high-profile collaborations that blur the line between architecture and art: He created a seven-screen pavilion in Cannes with Kanye West, oversaw a studio renovation for artist Cai Guo Qiang, and designed the Marina Abramović Institute for the Preservation of Performance Art.
INTERIORS: WILLIAM SOFIELD
One of the most discerning design talents of his generation, interior designer William Sofield abides by the mantra: “Design must live as well as it looks.” In his work, he draws on historic precedent for inspiration but adheres to Modernist principles, always striking a careful balance between aesthetic impact and everyday comfort. Founded in 1996, Studio Sofield is an interdisciplinary firm whose 25 designers specialize in architecture, engineering, and industrial, interior, graphic, and landscape design. Sofield has overseen numerous commercial and residential projects for clients ranging from Tom Ford and Harry Winston to the Soho Grand Hotel and David Barton Gyms. And his singular style has not gone unacknowledged: He received the prestigious Cooper Hewitt National Design Award for Interior Design in 2010. In regard to his work at Park Grove, he notes: “At Park Grove, luxury will be articulated through a delicate dialogue between elegant minimal design and crafted organic materials.”
William Sofield’s elegant interiors are the embodiment of everyday luxury.
LANDSCAPES: ENZO ENEA
Acclaimed international landscape designer Enzo Enea is known for his rare ability to fuse the indoors with the outside world, creating livable outdoor spaces that blur the boundaries between a structure and its surrounding landscape. His work maximizes the potential for each site by celebrating native plants and geography, while creating inventive solutions that make each project entirely unique. Eneas’s many accolades include numerous gold and silver awards at the Giardina show in Basel and Zurich, and a certificate of merit from the prestigious Chelsea Flower Show in London. In 2010, Enea opened the celebrated Enea Tree Museum near Switzerland’s Lake Zurich, establishing himself as one of the world’s preeminent tree collectors. Here, as in all of Enea’s work, there is an abiding respect for sustainability and the relationship between the built environment and the natural world. Enea brings these same philosophies to Park Grove, noting, “We have a great opportunity and responsibility to maintain the history of the site through the preservation of its landscapes.”
Enzo Enea’s serene landscapes invite you to extend your home to the lush gardens beyond.
- Year Built2019
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityCoconut Grove
Amenities at One Park Grove
- Adult Gaming Room including Billiards and Table Tennis
- Bayview Dining Room for Private Events
- Butler, 24-Hour Concierge and Valet Services
- Children’s Indoor and Outdoor Play Area
- Dedicated Luxurious Penthouse Pools with Private Cabanas
- Indoor /Outdoor Yoga Spaces
- Large Conference Room /Boardroom with Video Conferencing Capabilities and Integrated Media Systems
- Large Dining Area and Full Service Kitchen with Acclaimed Chef
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms
- Private Business Center with Meeting Rooms
- Private Screening / Media Room
- Private Training Rooms, including Yoga, Pilates, and Spinning Studio
- Residents' Lounge for Events
- Sculpture Garden
- Spa with Personal Treatment Rooms, Steam, and Sauna
- Storage for Bike and Watercraft Storage
- Top-of-the-Line Fitness Equipment and Free Weights
- Wine Cellar and Wine Lockers for Residents