One Paraiso offers a private enclave of luxury contemporary residences where breathtaking views over Biscayne Bay define a style of living that embraces both elegance and natural beauty. Among the internationally renowned designers that brought this exquisite property to life were Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Arquitectonica who designed the elegant glass tower and beautifully proportioned floors plans; Piero Lissoni who designed and furnish the generous interior public spaces; and, Enzo Enea who artfully created the luscious gardens and waterfront promenades. Together, these masters of contemporary design have created a world of exquisite beauty and serene spaces.
One Paraiso’s expansive 10th level pool terrace overlooking Biscayne Bay offers a serene sanctuary from everyday cares. Loaded with a wide array of amenities: a lap pool, a zero-entry pool, an infinity edge spa, cabanas and grilling area, and two lighted tennis courts and exquisitely framed by the luscious gardens of award-winning Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea.
Soaring contemporary architecture offers breathtaking views over Biscayne Bay and the city skyline. Direct waterfront exposure and floor-to-ceiling window walls fill residences with abundant natural light and make sea and sky a natural part of the interior design. Open-concept flow-through contemporary floor plans are offered decorator-ready, enabling residents to bring their own vision to interior design. Every residence enjoys private elevator access for optimal privacy.
Spacious private terraces become your outdoor living room for intimate gatherings with family and friends, creating a world of tranquility high above Biscayne Bay. Accessible from living rooms and master bedrooms through wide opening full height sliding glass doors, and generously deep from 8 to 10 ft. with glass railings for unobstructed views of the water and Miami Beach.
One Paraiso’s exclusive beach club will transport you to another place. Recline on a sandy beach under gently swaying palm trees, snapping out of your peaceful trance long enough to enjoy leisurely swims in the private pool or — for the athletically inclined — a host of aquatic activities, all just steps from your residence.
Piero Lissoni is an Italian architect and designer, known for his contemporary furniture design.
Lissoni was born in 1956 and graduated from the Milan Polytechnic with a degree in architecture in 1978. Six years later, he began working as an Art Director and Designer at Boffi, an Italian architecture firm which specializes in designing kitchens and bathrooms. A few years later, he founded the architectural firm Lissoni Associates with Nicoletta Canesi. He continues to design today, and one of his pieces, Sol Light, a 3-dimensional geometric grid of cubes, was recently auctioned off to raise money for cancer research. Lissoni is a very minimalistic designer and has worked with many of the world's most notable design companies, including furniture maker Kartell and others.
- Open-concept, flow-thru contemporary floor plans featuring choices of one-, two-, three-, and four-bedroom penthouse residences delivered decorator-ready for maximum flexibility in interior design
- Private elevator access and entry foyers in all residences
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach from all residences
- Energy-efficient, tinted, impact-resistant, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Wide private terraces with glass railings for unobstructed views, accessible from living rooms and master bedrooms
- Expanded terrace extension on select floors as part of the design element of the towers
- Smooth-finish ceilings from 9'0'' on typical floors to 10'0'' on penthouse levels
- Spacious walk-in wardrobes
- Individually controlled, energy-efficient central air conditioning and heating systems
- Sprinkler fire protection system
- Advanced technology smart building pre-wired for Wi-Fi high speed internet, data/voice, and cable TV
- Open-concept design to the living/dining room with convenient kitchen islands with breakfast bar
- European custom cabinetry with a selection of finishes and choices of countertops
- Sub-Zero new-gen 36'' integrated refrigerator/freezer with optional internal chilled water dispenser and ice maker
- Wolf new-gen transitional 30'' high-frequency radiant cooktop
- Wolf 30'' new-gen transitional 30'' dual convection oven
- Built-in dishwasher
- Concealed integrated microwave
- Premium European cabinetry with designer details
- Imported vanity countertops and full-size mirrors
- Double designer vessel bowl lavatories in master baths
- Spacious soaking tubs and frameless glass-enclosed showers in master baths in all residences
- Imported marble flooring, base, and walls in wet areas
- Powder rooms in most residences
- Year Built2017
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
Amenities at One Paraiso
- 24-hour valet parking
- Business center
- Children's playroom
- Curated art throughout the common areas
- Double-height lobby with direct views of Biscayne Bay
- Full-service concierge
- High-speed elevators
- High-speed internet access in all public areas
- Paraiso Beach Club
- Party room
- State-of-the-art fitness center with men's and women's spa, plunge pools, and massage rooms
- Wine tasting salon