A Visionary Architectural Landmark!
Missoni, the legendary Italian fashion house, offers as much a way of living as it does a way of style. Guided by visionary design and innovative craftsmanship, Missoni’s colorful style is infused with a tangible sense of joyfulness and relaxed luxury. Now for the first time in its history, Missoni is giving form to this unique sensibility through a residential property: Missoni Baia.
Missoni Baia’s condominium residences celebrate the timeless appeal of waterfront living in relaxed, modern style. It cuts a prominent figure on the Miami skyline and on East Edgewater’s waterfront. Missoni Baia soars 57 floors into the air and spans an impressive 200 feet along Biscayne Bay.
With its forward-thinking, high-performance design by acclaimed international firm Asymptote Architecture, Missoni Baia’s new luxury Edgewater condos capture the Missoni spirit of innovation and imagination. It’s like no other residential tower in Miami.
Missoni Baia’s luxury condominiums offer abundant opportunities for a healthy, balanced lifestyle, combining exercise and wellness. Beyond the gym, the tennis court, and multiple pools, these luxury homes offer an expansive residents-only spa, which is one the largest and most luxurious in Miami. Conceived by the designers of Aman spas, with interiors by Paris Forino, its unparalleled features include elegant indoor treatment rooms for massages, steam showers, and saunas; locker rooms; and outdoor treatment decks with spectacular views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline.
Missoni Baia celebrates Missoni’s embrace of family with a delightful splash pad water play zone especially designed for children and its one-of-a-kind Kid's Club that reflects the colorful aesthetic and whimsical sensibility of Angela Missoni’s own home, with playhouses dressed in Missoni-patterned fabrics and playful details like garden gnome stools and a fanciful Missoni butterfly pattern on the walls.
EAST EDGEWATER: A residential enclave nestled between Biscayne Bay and the Design District and Wynwood Art District, East Edgewater is Miami’s most desirable , up-and-coming neighborhood—close to beaches, luxury shopping, and fine dining. The Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, the Frost Museum of Science, and the Pérez Art Museum Miami are all nearby, as are Downtown and Brickell, The Bright Line Rail at MiamiCentral Station, American Airlines Arena, and Marlins Park baseball stadium. Miami International Airport is approximately a 12-minute drive away.
MISSONI BAIA, A NEW STANDARD FOR REFINED, RELAXED AND LUXURIOUS LIVING
- 146 residences ranging in size from 776 to 3,672 square feet
- 57 stories
- 200 linear feet of bay-front frontage
- Minimalist modern design and architecture to maximize natural light
- Exterior sculptural, structural columns wrapped in aluminum, framing the building
- Minimum-relief balcony railings with support from interior of balcony
- Balcony glass treated with frit and extending 10" lower than typical balconies to conceal slab with frosted glass
- Concept: OKO Group - Missoni
- Developers: OKO Group - OB Group - Cain International
- Design Architect: Asymptote Architecture
- Executive Architect: Revuelta Architecture International
- Interior Design: Paris Forino Interior Design
- Landscape Architect: Enea Garden Design
- Direct bay or city views from every residence
- North View · South View · East View · West View
- Flow-through South Tower residences with 270° views
- East Bay and Tower residences with 180° views
- 10’-deep balconies facing the bay
- 8’-deep balconies facing the city
- Floor-to-ceiling glazing throughout the residences
- Walk-in closets
- One to five bedroom residences
- Automated unit climate control
- Centralized hot water
- Year Built2021
Amenities at Missoni Baia
- Bay-walk access overlooking the bay
- Extensive landscaping of outdoor terraces for privacy
- Hair and nail salon
- Indoor bayside lounge
- Kids’ club and indoor play-area
- On-site building manager’s office
- Outdoor bayside terrace
- Package room for deliveries
- Personal concierge and 24-hour front desk attendant
- Pet spa
- Resident game room with billiard table, bar, large video screen and lounge seating
- Triple ceiling height in lobby reception
- Valet parking service