Welcome to METROPICA, An Urban Vibrant Community.
Metropica is the modern iteration of a cultural, urban community, a self-contained yet well integrated neighborhood with access to South Florida’s allure where life is synonymous with work, play, learning and family.
The vision behind Metropica was to completely reimagine and redefine today’s modern urban lifestyle. Beyond luxury, beyond the latest in technology, beyond top-of-the-line amenities or enviable views... Metropica combines all this and more, creating a dynamic community where life takes place in all its many forms. You get a place where work and play and life all happen seamlessly, together. Metropica offers residents an intriguing array of regional and international cuisine, a curated collection of boutique shops and name-brand retailers, ample outdoor areas, shared community spaces, easy access to the rest of the city, and pedestrian-friendly planning that puts it all merely moments from home.
Metropica, represents a revolution in human modernism, a movement that handcrafts new cities as destinations that are reflective of the increasing richness and integration of our everyday lives.
Metropica is Located at the northeast corner of Sunrise Boulevard and NW 136th Avenue, and situated directly next door to Sawgrass Mills Mall and the BB&T Center Arena in the City of Sunrise, Florida.
Metropica is only 15 mins away from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, 20 mins from Boca Raton, 25 mins from Fort Lauderdale Beach, 35 mins Miami International Airport, 45 mins from Downtown Miami and 45 mins from West Palm Beach
It’s not just a residence or a retail or corporate complex— Metropica is a new way of life.
YOO at Metropica will be located within a 65-acre master planned development. The community will provide a multitude of amenities such as
- Conveniently located shopping and retail stores
- Multitude of restaurant dining experiences
- Outdoor wifi stations to enable enjoyment of green spaces
- Five-star health, wellness and fitness facility
- A resort-styled, South Beach inspired “beach club”
- A community oasis that will provide a retreat from the residential towers into a serene setting
- Rooftop recreational amenities such as a tennis club, mini-soccer fields and more.
- 500,000 square feet of office space
- 2,250 residential units
- 3,600 retail area parking spaces
- One hotel, 125 rooms available
- 620,000 square feet of fashion, lifestyle, restaurants and entertainment
- 4,000,000 sf of total project size
THE TEAM: OPPENHEIM, EDSA AND YOO
Oppenheim: Chad Oppenheim lead designer and principal of Oppenheim Architecture + Design, is a Miami-based international architect whose award-winning work encompasses all realms of design, ranging from large-scale urban architecture, hotels and resorts, and luxury homes to interiors and furnishings. Projects spanning 25 countries have garnered the firm more than 50 industry distinctions, including over 40 AIA Awards.
Edsa: For more than 50 years, EDSA , an internationally renowned planning, landscape architecture and urban design firm, has been creating sustainable outdoor environments to live, work, learn and play. From Malta to Mexico, working in nearly 100 countries across the globe, EDSA is committed to delivering thriving surroundings of both beauty and function.
Yoo: Founded in 1999 by international property entrepreneur John Hitchcox and ubiquitous designer Philippe Starck, YOO is a residential and hotel interior design company offering the pioneering visions of globally celebrated designers Philippe Starck, Marcel Wanders, Jade Jagger, Kelly Hoppen, Steve Leung and the YOO Studio. With 75 projects in 54 cities and 32 countries, throughout Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, North and South America and the Middle East, YOO is a recognized international lifestyle and design brand.
- Residences completely finished with a choice of two YOO Styles featuring exceptional details, materials and design by world-renowned YOO Studio
- Open floor plans with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding balcony doors
- Incredible views of South Florida’s breathtaking sunsets
- Smooth-finish 9-or 10-foot ceilings in all living spaces
- Spacious balconies with glass and aluminum railings directly accessible from living areas
- Wrap-around balconies in all corner units
- Spacious walk-in closets in master bedrooms
- Imported porcelain tile throughout the living and bedroom areas
- Pre-wired for high-speed Wi-Fi
- Advanced smart-home technologies that customize and integrate the building’s amenities and professional concierge services into each residence
- Opportunity to select various luxury upgrades
- Imported porcelain tile floors and backsplashes throughout the kitchens
- Premium contemporary European cabinetry of varying styles preselected by YOO Studio
- Imported quartz countertops
- Designer stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator, oven/range combination, microwave and dishwasher
- Oversided stainless steel, zero radius, square-edge sink
- Designer plumbing fixtures by Hansgrohe
- Imported ceramic tile throughout
- Premium contemporary cabinetry
- Designer plumbing fixtures by Hansgrohe Imported custom vanity tops
- Double sinks in all master baths
- Oversized tubs and frameless glass-enclosed showers in select residences
- Powder room in select residences
- Year Built2017
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
Amenities at Metropica
- 24-hour automated package concierge
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour, concierge, security service and maintenance staff
- Bike share and repair facility
- Children’s indoor play areas
- Climate-controlled storage facilities available
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout all common areas
- Indoor and outdoor massage therapy rooms
- Indoor club room with bar, lounge, gourmet catering kitchen and event/party space
- Indoor surround-sound movie theater
- Outdoor areas for yoga classes, cross-training facilities and games
- Outdoor summer kitchen and BBQ with dining areas
- Rental program fully administered by Metropica Realty for total convenience
- Resort-style pool with sun-shelf lounging area, poolside cabanas and lounge areas
- Signature Pet Respite featuring indoor pet facilities and services
- Starbucks Coffee Lounge
- Steam room and sauna
- Two full-size tennis courts
- Well-appointed guest suite