Nestled in one of South Beach’s most sophisticated neighborhoods, Eleven on Lenox is, as the name suggests, a unique collection of just eleven exclusive townhomes. Conceived as a “celebration of the beach house” these state of the art residences combine the independent spirit of Miami with the style and prestige of an exclusive address.
Realized over three floors, each of these stunning homes is designed to offer a richer, more fluid, more individual way of living. From your own garage to your very own pool, step inside the seamless interior and let your imagination explore this private world of uninhibited luxury – a place to celebrate the sun, the sea and possibilities of Miami Beach.
Designed throughout by world renowned Charles Allem, shades of sand and stone bring the nearby coast to life, while organic forms and ceramic textures tangibly evoke the beauty of the natural world.
In the kitchen, parchment colored matte lacquer finishes and white Caesar stone countertops create a flawless unity with the open-plan living space. In the bathrooms, precision cut Italian tiles effortlessly merge with the custom made stone sinks and vanities. Bright, spacious and inviting, Eleven on Lenox combines coziness and grandeur from the ground up.
On Eleven on Lenox you will see life in a new light. Expertly designed, the lighting throughout the residences is cast across a horizontal plane using numerous, concealed sources. The effect is one of complete illumination, bathing each room in an even wash of light. Elsewhere, architectural lighting is used to highlight room details, creating a world of subtle contrasts and intimate moments.
For that reason, every residence at Eleven on Lenox has been equipped with an innovative smart lighting system. Uniquely mimicking the rhythm of the day, the fully programmable system automatically adjusts to create a naturally sympathetic ambience. Wake up to fresh, gentle lighting in the morning, or arrive home to a soft, warm glow in the evening.
Eleven on Lenox is Independent Style in the Heart of South Beach.
- Interior Design by Charles Allem
- Architecture by Bernard Zyscovich
- Exclusive beach, spa and fitness club membership
- Ceiling heights up to 15 feet
- Floor-to-ceiling telescoping glass doors
- Resysta trellis offering the look and feel of wood but maintenance free
- Sumptuous textures
- Pietra di Brera flooring and walls
- Spine, cantilever stairs
- Up to four parking spaces (Double car garage plus two parking spaces)
- Glass garage doors
- Private rooftop with heated pool and summer kitchen
KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS
- Duravit toilets
- Dorn Bracht fixtures in baths
- Pibamarmi bath in master bath
- Elegant black marble for monolithic powder room pedestal sinks
- State of the art security system with all windows/doors hard wired and four key pads
- Camera system ready at entrance, garage exterior and rear terrace
- Living room surround sound system with three iPad wiring locations
- Network and WiFi ready on every floor and rear terrace
- Smart wiring system for each TV at selected locations
- Audio, video & HVAC ready
- Multi–zone & multi–source ready for family room, kitchen, master suite, master bath and pool area
Regularly named in Architectural Digests’ top 100 list, Charles Allem approaches each project individually, creating unexpected, sometimes even experimental, combinations that strive to elevate the environment to “an art form.” With an unprecedented knowledge of period styles and cultural influences, combined with an insatiable appetite for perfection, Mr. Allem’s iconoclastic approach has made him the go-to choice for both A-List celebrities and discerning developers. Famous for creating the interiors of Regalia, Sunny Isles and Celebrity homes in Los Angeles and Hawaii, Eleven on Lenox is just the latest addition to CAD International’s enviable portfolio.
Founded in 1977, Zyscovich Architects has earned itself a reputation as one of Miami’s most trusted architects. Selfless in their approach, the firm prides itself on creating projects that have a tangible purpose and authentic meaning. Committed to the idea of “social betterment”, their portfolio includes everything from private residences to schools, universities and even airports. Now employing over 100 planners, designers and architects, Bernard Zyscovich has taken his team across the world, garnering respect and recognition wherever they go.
- Year Built2018
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityMiami Beach