Rise at Brickell City CentreView Building
Reach at Brickell City CentreView Building
Brickell City Centre is a landmark $1.05 billion, 5.4 million square feet, mixed-use development in downtown Miami from Swire Properties, one of South Florida’s leading international developers of real estate known for its $1 billion master-planned development of Brickell Key.
The project’s first phase includes a luxury shopping center, two residential towers, a hotel with serviced apartments, a wellness center and a Class A office building. The project is LEED®-registered for Neighborhood Development – currently one of the largest in the U.S. Sustainability elements include the exclusive CLIMATE RIBBON™, an elevated trellis composed of steel, fabric and a continuous surface of glass that will connect all components of the development and create a comfortable microclimate for shoppers.
As the largest private-sector project currently under construction in Miami, Brickell City Centre is scheduled to begin vertical construction in 2013 with first phase completion scheduled to begin for third quarter of 2015. A second phase of construction will begin in the first quarter of 2016.
- Year Built2016
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
Amenities at Brickell City Centre
- 43-story tower designed by internationally acclaimed Arquitectonica
- Assigned parking for all units in secured garage plus optional valet parking services
- Expansive, half-acre amenity deck including tropical gardens, barbecue grills, outdoor fitness areas and children's play area
- Fully equipped and furnished business center with ample meeting room
- On-premise concierge
- Poolside beverage and cafe service
- Spacious, state-of-the-art fitness center with individual fitness studios and machine room
- Ten luxurious corner Tower Suites featuring three bedrooms and four baths
- Wi-Fi throughout the lobby and amenity deck