Welcome to BOTANIKO WESTON, your exclusive gated enclave. A place of simple pleasures and natural beauty.
Designed by award-winning architects Chad Oppenheim and Roney j. Mateu, FAIA, Botaniko Weston’s unique selection of one- and two story homes, ranging from 4,200 to 7,200 square feet, will be luxurious inside and out. Every home will offer extraordinary outdoor entertainment space, a private pool, summer kitchen, and a full suite of premium appliances, among a host of other exceptional features.
Masterplanned and lushly landscaped by acclaimed designer Jefrë, the gated community of Botaniko Weston will offer a tranquil sanctuary of winding residential streets, jogging and biking paths, refreshing lakes, and lively water features.
Set along the edge of Florida’s Everglades National Park, with over 2,200 acres of wetland preserves that support a diverse ecological population, the exclusive community of Weston brings nature’s finest gifts together with a dynamic lifestyle and an outstanding level of security. Ranked #15 of the Best Places to Live in America, it is a place to build a lifetime of memories in the most inviting landscape.
Elegant and private, the 100-acre community of Botaniko Weston will feature a network of walking, jogging, and biking paths as well as charming pocket parks. While Weston is renowned for its peaceful ambiance, residents will enjoy the added measure of security provided by a gatehouse that is staffed 24 hours a day with security cameras and state-of-the-art closed circuit television.
Residents of Weston enjoy access to fourteen meticulously maintained park and recreational facilities, a rich array of year-round cultural and community events, and a beautiful Mediterranean-style Town Center with shopping, dining, and nightlife experiences. They also enjoy the peace of mind that comes from living in a community that boasts the lowest crime rate per capita in the County.
Renowned architects and designers for the best design, art, and architecture. Modern, yet warm and timelessly elegant. Designed for the pleasure of indoor-outdoor living.
COME HOME TO A PLACE AS SECURE AS IT IS NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL!
- A distinctive collection of 125 residences
- Architectural Design by Chad Oppenheim and Roney J. Mateu
- Landscape and Community design by Jefre
- 1- and 2-story residences with 4, 5, 6 and 7 bedrooms
- Lots from 14,000 to 31,000 Sq Ft
- Botaniko is divide in two sub-communities each with its own private gated entrance, Botaniko North with 56 residences and Botaniko South with 69
- Summer kitchen including outdoor grill, ice maker, sink, and under-counter refrigerator
- Pool: approximately 20’ x 40’ with diamond brite finish including a black mesh baby barrier fence
- Covered patios
- Fully irrigated homesite with automatic sprinkler system
- Pavers on driveway and patios
- Fully sodded and landscaped site
- Aluminum impact windows
- Waterproof sealant around exterior windows and doors
- 32” x 32” porcelain tile or porcelain wood planks in foyer, living room, dining room, kitchen, breakfast, family room, powder room, hallway and laundry room
- Full security system with siren, motion detectors, and a front door security camera
- Wall-to-wall engineered wood flooring in all bedrooms
- Wood flooring on stairs and upstairs corridor
- 6” wood baseboards
- Smart home ready
- Advanced cable wiring in all bedrooms and family room
- Advanced telephone high performance wiring in master bedroom and kitchen
- Elegant interior architectural details
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Insulated ceiling and exterior walls
- Programmable readout thermostat
- Solid core flush panel interior doors with casing
- Remote control garage door
- Sherwin-Williams flat latex paint
- Smoke/carbon monoxide detectors
- Smooth and modern drywall finishes on ceilings and walls
- Tankless gas water heater
- Aluminum stair railing
- Pre-wired for ceiling fan in living room and all bedrooms
- Italian kitchen cabinets (by model). Including 42” upper cabinets
- Integrated Sub-Zero 48” - wide refrigerator and freezer
- Wolf 30” wide electric single wall oven
- Wolf 36” wide gas cooktop
- Wolf 24” 2.0 microwave with stainless steel trim kit
- Bosch 24” built-in automatic coffee maker
- Danby 24” Wine Captain cooler
- Best 36” IBF4I range hood with electronic controls
- Asko 24” specialty dishwasher
- Food-waste garbage disposal
- Master bathroom cabinets are white lacquered
- 32” x 32” porcelain tile
- 12” x 24” gloss finish tile on tub/shower walls
- Grohe plumbing fixtures
- Floating vanity in all bathrooms
- Frameless shower enclosure in master bathroom
- Eurocube double handle widespread faucet
OPPENHEIM ARCHITECTURE + DESIGN
THE ENVIRONMENT IS THE CENTRAL INSPIRATION BEHIND OPPENHEIM’S WORK, WHETHER THE FIRM IS DESIGNING LUXURIOUS HOSPITALITY PROPERTIES OR ONE-OF-A-KIND HOMES
Oppenheim Architecture + Design is an architecture, interior design, and planning firm based in Miami with an office in Basel, Switzerland. With over 60 career distinctions, including over 45 AIA Awards, the firm’s work is based on both a physical and spiritual contextual sensitivity, supported by evocative and economic design solutions. OA+D designs with sensitivity toward man and nature, harmonizing with the surroundings of each context.
The firm’s projects, which span 25 countries, are crafted to establish the perfect balance between artistry and economics — timeless architecture that is as beautiful as it is functional. The firm specializes in mixed-use hotels and resorts, retail, commercial offices, and residential buildings worldwide that all serve to enhance life.
Oppenheim’s large-scale built works include the elegant 50-story Ten Museum Park tower along the downtown Miami waterfront and the 1.6 million square foot multitower Net Metropolis commercial complex in Manila, which has the distinction of being the pilot project for the Filipino government’s first ever national sustainable design program, developed in concert with the U.S. Green Building Council.
MATEU ARCHITECTURE SEEKS TO WORK WITH CLIENTS WHO SHARE THE FIRM’S COMMITMENT TO DESIGN, EXPERIMENTATION, AND CREATIVITY
Over the past 34 years, Roney J. Mateu, FAIA, president and director of design for MATEU Architecture, Inc., has received over 65 Awards for Excellence in Design from the American Institute of Architects and has been recognized as one of Florida’s leading design architects. His design work, which has been featured in Abitare, Progressive Architecture, Architectural Record, House and Garden, and Metropolitan Home, among other leading publications, includes project experience in residential, commercial, institutional, industrial, and educational projects throughout Florida and the Caribbean.
Mateu has been an adjunct professor in the School of Architecture at the University of Miami, Florida International University, and Miami-Dade College. He has also served on numerous design award juries throughout Florida and the Caribbean, and he has served as a juror on international awards for the AIAS. MATEU Architecture, Inc. was selected as 2014 “Firm of the Year” by The Florida Association of the American Institute of Architects for its outstanding achievements in design, community service, education, service to the profession and the AIA.
JEFRË CREATES DESIGN SOLUTIONS THAT ORIGINATE IN A DEEP UNDERSTANDING OF THE HISTORICAL, ENVIRONMENTAL, AND SOCIAL CONTEXT OF THE SITE
Established in 2008, STUDIO JEFRË is a sophisticated boutique design studio that specializes in environmental art and couture landscapes. Founder and principal JEFRË has taken on a wide range of projects, including community design, public art, parks and plazas, sculpture, temporary installations, interior design, avant-garde landscapes, corporate celebrity events, eco-installations, and campus planning. He has participated in a myriad of international design competitions and has created temporary design installations across the United States.
Constantly seeking out new and innovative approaches, JEFRË remains on the cutting edge of modern design, keenly incorporating the latest technologies, materials, and textures to create unique, eco-based, artistically resonant, and site-specific work. He has been awarded commissions in Washington DC, London, Abu Dhabi, Australia, Bering Strait, Rome, Miami, Philadelphia, Portland and Arlington. JEFRË has been featured in numerous publications including ELLE, Dwell, and House and Garden and was honored in 2007 as one of the Faces of Design in Inside Out Architecture magazine.
FOUNDED BY INTERNATIONAL TENNIS CHAMPION VENUS WILLIAMS, V STARR CREATES STRIKING INTERIOR DESIGN SPACES THAT ARE IMMEDIATELY BREATHTAKING FROM THE MOMENT YOU ENTER, YET EMINENTLY LIVABLE
V Starr is a full-service commercial and residential design firm that works closely with clients from the drawing board to project execution to create fresh and distinctive environments. The firm’s history of excellence reflects the championship vision of Venus, who is known for her on-the-court style and grace. Venus’ signature style and fresh perspectives guide the firm’s captivating designs.
V Starr’s vision is to create exceptional environments for clients that meet their unique project specifications, whether for a private residence, a hotel, or a retail space. The company’s talented designers don’t simply design for design’s sake; instead they design for the residents, customers, employees, and visitors who will use the space long after the design is completed. Simply put, V Starr places people at the center of its work.
- Bedrooms4,5,6 & 7
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0