Welcome to Adagio at Fort lauderdale Beach.
Adagio is an exclusive and elegant boutique condominium of just 31 residences inspired by outdoor living.
Residences have no apparent walls. Floor to ceiling windows create spectacular views. Life at Adagio is centered around deep terraces with summer kitchens, spacious floor plans and splendid well designed spaces.
Interior design by Steven G. embodies luxury and transforms personal visions into perfect spaces.
A balanced combination of clean, modern materials invite the light to flow through Adagio. In turn creating sophisticated open spaces that frame the surrounding intracoastal and clear blue skies to turn them into breathtaking panoramas.
North Beach Village’s privileged location combines the luxury ocean life with fine dining, upscale shopping and premier golfing. Idiosyncratically mod architecture and exquisite examples of 1950’s Art Deco charm stand next to new modern luxury low-risecondominiums and unique boutique hotels, in an exclusive 18-block village that Conde Nast Traveller describes as “ultra low key and easy”. A unique location adorned with “...plenty of eye candy: sprawling villas with sleek yachts docked out front... Fort Lauderdale’s chicest street, with cute outdoor cafés and boutiques”.
- Architecture by Garcia Stromberg
- Interior design by Steven G.
- # of Stories: 12
- # of Units: 31
- Unit mix: 3 and 5 bedroom residences
- SF range: 2,819 to over 7,482
- Unparalleled panoramic view of the Intracoastal Waterway
- Rooftop pool and sun lounge
- Two assigned parking spaces, electric car ready
- Clubroom with coffee bar
- Steps from the sands of Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Sunset pool with water treadmill
- Pet friendly atmosphere with grooming room
- Video surveillance and key fob-entry
- Private marina
- Elegant entrance lobby. Contemporary furniture and front desk
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio and yoga studio
- Private storage for each residence
- Storage for bicycles, paddle boards and kayaks
- Intracoastal and ocean views flow-through residences
- 2 private elevators opening to residence's foyer
- Floor to ceiling high impact windows and glass doors
- Frameless glass shower enclosures
- Large walk-in closets
- Outdoor living rooms/terraces with summer kitchens
- Gaggenau appliances package with wine coolers
- Soaking tubs on master bathroom
- Large laundry room
- High ceilings
- Italian design kitchen and bath cabinets
- Designer fixtures and faucets
- Automated home technology for lighting, audio and video
- Year Built2016
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityFort Lauderdale
Amenities at Adagio on the Bay
- 2 parking spaces with outlets for electric vehicle charging
- 8-slip private marina
- Designer finishes
- Fitness center with Coral Bay view
- High-impact windows and glass doors
- Private elevators
- Private storage for each unit
- Relaxation pool with water treadmill
- Usable spacious terraces with summer kitchen